GOLD COAST 2018 COMMONWEALTH GAMES.
EMBRACING THE LEGACY.
The Gold Coast will welcome more than 6,600 athletes from 70 Commonwealth nations to the largest international sporting event staged in Australia over the past decade.
From 4-15 April 2018, we invite you to ‘share the dream’ with Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise and explore the Gold Coast beyond world class sporting events.
If you’re searching for a Commonwealth Games hotel that is close to the action and attractions of Surfers Paradise our hotel offers a mix of entertainment with 5 onsite dining venues and relaxation, with onsite day spa and a location just steps from golden beaches.
Let Crowne Plaza host you for the sporting event of the decade:
- Public transport at the door
- 24 Hour concierge assistance
- A variety of accommodation options including studios, suites and apartments
- 5 Onsite dining venues
- Walking distance to Commonwealth Games events
- Secure undercover parking
Official Gold Coast 2018 website:
- Ticketing information
- Transport and getting to events
- Event guide