Getting around the Gold Coast
The G:Link Light Rail is conveniently located on the doorstep of Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise providing a seamless connection for locals and visitors to the Gold Coast glitter strip.
Florida Gardens station is located directly outside reception, and you can now ride in air conditioned comfort between Broadbeach (Gold Coast Convention Centre, Jupiters Casino & Pacific Fair Shopping Centre), Northern Surfers Paradise, Main Beach and the Southport CBD (Broadwater Parklands).
Completed in 2015, the G:Link also known as the Gold Coast Light Rail, is a 13-kilometre rail connecting key business and holiday centres on the central Gold Coast, from Gold Coast University Hospital Southport to Broadbeach South.
At Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise exploring the Gold Coast has never been easier!
For more information please visit www.ridetheg.com.au.
- Florida Gardens station is located right on the doorstep of Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
- 3 minutes to the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (Broadbeach North)
- 3 minutes to the Restaurants and Bars of Broadbeach and Jupiters Casino (Broadbeach North)
- 5 minutes to the centre of Surfers Paradise (Cavill Avenue)
- 16 convenient stations
- Trams run every 7.5–15 minutes on weekdays from 5.00am-midnight
- Services are 24 hours Friday and Saturday running every 10–30 minutes
- Tickets can be purchased at the station
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise © 2017