Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise offers the complete confidence that your next event on the Gold Coast will be a success.
The Meetings Success Program was created to ensure a simple, seamless event planning and staging experience for our clients. The Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Meeting Success team has an excellent track record creativity and exemplary service, and for making the planner’s job as easy as possible. Working alongside the hotel’s excellent food and beverage team, the meeting team consistently delivers interesting, healthy and tasty dining option that will keep your delegates excited and engaged. Call us on (07) 5592 9926 to see how we can make your next event a success.
Taking Care of Business Behind the Scenes
Whether it’s a meeting for 10 people or a gala dinner for 350, our team of international chefs have prepared a selection of culinary delights for you.
Catering to various tastes, cultures and dietary requirements, our menus are designed to include fresh and wholesome produce.
The Penthouse is the perfect venue to hold your next private social event for up to 50 guests. Whether it be a seated dinner or cocktail reception, our team can fully cater for your event and ensure a successful and seamless experience.
There is also an option to book the adjacent interconnecting room for a 3rd bedroom.
Should you need to hold a meeting, the suite contains a large private boardroom seating 12 guests and adjacent office space with comfortable lounges, bar and working desk.
Entertain your guests by preparing a meal in your full kitchen and serving it to the large dining table, or alternatively, contact our Chefs and have your meal catered to.
Searching for the best accommodation on the Gold Coast? Conveniently located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach, Crowne Plaza lets you experience all the Gold Coast has to offer. Our world-class facilities include meeting rooms, wedding reception venues and top value dining.
When you hold your next event at Crowne Plaza
Surfers Paradise you will receive:
- Your personal Crowne Meetings Manager is a dedicated meetings specialist who is your single point of contact to help plan and manage your event, right down to the finest detail.
- A 2-hour response to all meetings enquiries, followed by a detailed proposal in 24-hours.
- A Daily Meetings Debrief reviews meeting progress to gain feedback on any plan changes to ensure prompt action is taken.
- As your delegates time is valuable, express check-in and check-out services are available.
- A follow-up call from your Crowne Meetings Manager to ensure you achieved your goals.
WANT YOUR NEXT EVENT TO BE A SUCCESS?
Experience a hassle free place to host professional meetings, conferences, and events